where eye health professionals
Engage, Collaborate, Learn & Teach Ophthalmology
Be among the distinguished eye health professionals from all over the world passionate of contributing, learning and teaching.
Virtual Ophthalmology Academy is an idea to create a unique learning & teaching platform for Ophthalmic professionals and industry. VOPHA is all set to address the needs of our present and future generations. We aim to capitalize the potential of online presence, engagement and collaboration at its fullest.
We are inspired by existing seasoned societies and academies like AAO, APAO, ESCRS and ASCRS who have contributed in past and are still contributing a lot in the field of Ophthalmology. In our view we can still add value by adopting online technologies to push the limits and boundaries of traditional summits and conferences.
Our Core Values
Advancing teaching, training and research across all branches of ophthalmology
Affordable and Sustainable Virtual Ophthalmic Teaching and Learning
To provide an accessible, affordable and sustainable virtual ophthalmic teaching and learning ecosystem with global reach.
Thus, our specific objectives are to:
- Coordinate international eye health and allied professionals
- Increase training opportunities for eye health and allied professionals, both regionally and internationally
- Organise periodic regional and international virtual meetings to advance teaching and research in eye health and allied professionals
- Cooperate with regional and international sister organisations, associations, academies and universities in the development of research and on-line virtual ophthalmology teaching capability.
- Free Profile Listing on Dedicated Web Page (Who is Who in Ophth)
- Free/Discounted Registration to Symposia, Webinars and Summits
- Free/Discounted Access to VOPHA Learning, Nonworking & Collaboration Modules
- Free Monthly Newsletter
- A membership pack membership certificate & card
It's Very Simple to be a Contributor on VOPHA.
Its very simple and streamlined for non techies to contribute in multiple ways like:
- Writing reviews
- Submitting a pre written article
- Live talk
- Submit a pre recorded talk
- Moderate or Be part of a discussion forum.
- Exhibit new technologies, software and machines